Re: Why wooden cars don't go over 80kph...

This photo shows two crashed tait cars. They don't have the anti-telescoping
bars on the E and W cars. I have seen a photo of the Serviceton crash where an
E sleeping car has demolished the end of a steel mail van (D1 I think). In the
photo it looks a lot better than the steel car. I think the E car was Coliban,
one of Steamrail's sleeping cars! :-) Can anyone confirm this? Of course, in a
roll-over or a side impact the wooden cars would still splinter into a million
pieces.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: