Re: (ann) New DVA website/software! Comparisons, feature info, downloads

Lol..

Don't forget MVA (1.x) which is still the friendlier *VA. MVA stands for
Mitch's Voice Announcer (not Motor Vehicular Accident). Let's have a little
comparison right here.. Jonno here fails to miss a few things.

        | MVA............ | JB's DVA....... |
--------+-----------------+-----------------+
Editor  | Yes             | None            |
--------+-----------------+-----------------+
On Fly  | Yes             | None            |
Playlist|                 |                 |
Modifi- |                 |                 |
cation  |                 |                 |
--------+-----------------+-----------------+
Index   | None Required   | Mandatory       |
files   | Easy file name  |                 |
        | change          |                 |
--------+-----------------+-----------------+

Coming soon MVA 2! [ roswell.fortunecity.com/jodrell/24/home/my.htm ,
updates soon ] It will allow new root directories, subdirectory support
(great for sorting out lots of files), explorer integration and help files
for you people who need.. HELP.. but with MVA's easy interface, why would
you? And a new, smaller, startup sound!

MVA also supports both WAVs and WADs so you can run whatever sounds you
want*

Mitch

* Mitch Design Australia is not responsible for passengers hearing bad
tasteful announcements over platform speakers... although please do it
because we aren't complaining.

01bfb327$0046ce40$c56d868b@tom-boles">news:01bfb327$0046ce40$c56d868b@tom-boles...