Re: (ann) New DVA website/software! Comparisons, feature info, downloads

> Let's have a little
> comparison right here..
Yes, let's. Let's also extend the comparison, showing up the true inadequacies
of Mitch's Motor Vehicle Accident:

Feature:					DVA	MVA

No hefty DLLs and OCXs to register		Yes	NO
Upgrade facility included				Yes	NO
Double-click to play, quickly and easily		Yes	NO
Easy upgrade: download and doubleclick for instant upgrade
						Yes	NO
Included sounds					>250	NONE
FULL documentation included			Yes	NO
Right-click explorer shell				Yes	NO
Average Replay Delay (see website)		177ms	MORE THAN HALF A SECOND!
Icons and descriptions installed for easy file id.	Yes 	NO

Again, the choice is yours. DVA makes a quick lunch out of announcing!
http://www.dvadownload.homepage.com

> Jonno here fails to miss a few things.
I may miss a few things, but Mitch misses a lot of things.

> Don't forget MVA (1.x) which is still the friendlier *VA.
Look at the average replay delay figures, and see what 'friendlier' can do!

DVA is so much quicker: it doesn't create its own bulky UI, it uses Windows'
built-in one! Simply point and double-click, and hear the zany announcements
come out of your computer!

* I am also not responsible for distasteful announcements at stations -- but at
least the passengers will still understand the announcements, instead of MVA,
where there is a gap between sounds of MORE THAN HALF A SECOND !!!

Mitch <this.is.not.my@email.address.com> wrote in article
<yPdP4.5891$PL4.203372@ozemail.com.au>...