Re: cityrail 10 & 12 car trains

Hi,

8 Car trains are still the maximum on CityRail's network because of shortage
of railcars but mainly because most station platforms only allow a full 8
car set to stop on platforms. Any more cars on a train would be left hanging
off the station platform.

Cheers

Luke Watson
http://www.geocities.com/lukeysmegaplex/trains.html