[V/SA] Finally, Overland on ads!!

This afternoon while I was doing excercise at RMIT gym, I heard ads for
Overland on Triple J 3 times within a hour!!The promotion obviously
targeted younger people and family, stressed the price is cheap and
train is comfortable and luxury. GSR also had a competition for Triple
J listeners a giveaway trip to Adelaide , visit wine yards on
Overland's 1st class sleeper!!

Finally Overland get some promotion and pubilicity; from what I heard,
triple J is the most popular radio channel in Melbourne,(Although I
don't like it very much:-)hopefully this will capture some passengers
for GSR.

One other thing....on the radio, the annoucer said coach class
passengers can relax in club car, is this true???????
--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/