Re: Browsers ( was Re: Questions, Answers and Tips)

I have only had the odd crash with Nescape Communicator 4.05. On my computer it
seems to be faster than the latest versions of IE. I also think it displays
HTML documents better than IE. (Intel PII400, 64mb RAM, V.90 56k dial up
connection to OzEmail)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: