Re: Great Service City Rail

If this has happened (altered stopping without you reciving a slip)
obviously there has been a failure somewhere along the line.

The nature of the industry is that changes like this are made at the
last minute. But really if a station gets told of your stops they
should also get told whether you need to be slipped.

>From my experience this sort of thing only happens occasionally, not
frequently.

paul x is the spam filter