Re: Central West Rail Preservation Society 50 class

So they should be getting the 36 & 35 class back in service in the near
future??
I rekon the SRA should do the same as Bathurst Council and take back some of
the locos on rotten row, including the 12 class and mountian radial. Better
stored at Redfern workshops undercover  than out in the open at Thilmere.

Chris