Re: [NSW] Central Station

Do you catch them arround the same time?
If you do then thats why. R sets are timetabled onto specific trains.

S sets and K sets however are just considered an 8 car DD so you have
been unlucky.
That is unless you have caught a non a/c K set? :-)
BTW I go to Richmond  at least 3 times a week and they have all been K
sets.

rgds