Re: [NSW] Disgust: Pacific School Games

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> writes:

>C. Dewick wrote in message <8bub24$1a5$1@jedi.apana.org.au>...

>>It's simply a case of commercial realities.. The Catholic school
>association
>>would have had no problems coming up with the money to pay in full for
>>anything they want (damned religious organisations are always cash-flushed
>>thanks to their tax breaks), but the Pacific School games people probably
>>can't afford to hire trains.

>So what you are saying then is that if an organisation is prepared to pay
>for trains, they get to deprove commuters who have paid for their tickets of
>timetabled services?

If there are not enough trains to run the regular services and the special
services concurrently, I am sure that someone can pay extra to have trains
taken off normal runs... Esp. a religious body... 8-)

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport