Re: [NSW] More bad DVA programming (was Central Station)

at Epping yesterday (29/3/2000):

"the next train to arrive platform number one goes to North Sydney via Strathfield. First stop
Eastwood, then Denistone, West Ryde, Meadowbank, Concord West, North Strathfield, Strathfield,
Burwood, Redfern, Central, Town Hall, Wynyard, Milson's Point and North Sydney".

where did Rhodes go to????
zSkE4.58736$3b6.231533@ozemail.com.au">news:zSkE4.58736$3b6.231533@ozemail.com.au...