Re: QR Odd Thing

Rob Kearey <robk@powerup.com.au> wrote in message
38E02864.16C39261@powerup.com.au">news:38E02864.16C39261@powerup.com.au...

> I thought the most intersting thing was the pairing of an IMU with an
> EMU - I would have thought there'd be problems with that.

Apparently not. During the 1999 Brisbane Ekka, SMU223 was coupled to EMU25
on a revenue service. It seemed to work OK. Part of the contract of all MU
rollingstock from Walkers is that they are compatible with each other. There
has been problems over the years but I think they may have been resolved.

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, QLD

NOTICE - The above text is copyright. It may not be reproduced in whole or
in part without prior permission from the author. Text included in a USENET
response to this post is excluded.