Re: QR Odd Thing

In article <38DFF220.D10F5A97@powerup.com.au>,
Rob Kearey <robk@powerup.com.au> wrote:
> Last night (Monday March 27) I was waiting at Roma Street station for
> the 11:42 to Cleveland when the Ferny Grove train pulled in. It was
> comprised of EMU 58 and (here's the intersting bit) IMU 108. The IMU
> destination boards were set to "Special", so perhaps is was to be
> detached at Bowen Hills. Odd how small the EMU looked that close to
the
> IMU - I've never really noticed that before.
>
> Rob K

I think later introduced emus (ICE,SMU and IMU) are slightly larger then
EMU especially heights evidence such as some Gympie North service
comprise with EMU and ICE, with such consist emu look like a toy behind
ICE carriages. Also flat end design like SMU and IMUs makes rounded
front EMU looked smaller.

--
Cheers
James