Re: CPC Barclay 0-6-0t at Dorrigo

Michael Kurkowski wrote...

<<Excuse me while I go into that corner over there and laugh. I've seen much
of the Dorrigo owned stock scattered around the state of NSW and have just
wondered to myself, with one word, WHY?>>

Because we thought that these pieces were worthy of preservation and were
prepared to do something about it. You obvously would rather do nothing and
let them go to scrap.

<<I doubt that we will ever see anything belonging to Dorrigo in steam in
this lifetime.>>

I am sorry to hear you are so close to death's door. I hope you have managed
to find a decent nursing home for your declining years.

Trevor