Re: [Melb - Trams] Route 86 extension

In article <38E08C33.3C5E9713@pop.netlink.com.au>,
csinn@pop.netlink.com.au wrote:
> I normaly dont let little f*** wits upset me but you are a realy
ignorant.
> If it was a matter of just gliding along through the streets with out
> care in the world then I would not have had 22 accidents with cars,
had to
> call the ambulance to deal with dying passengers, put up constantly
with
> drunks and junkies harrassing me, at all times be less than 59
seconds late
> at timing points in peak hour traffic. My fellow workers have been
bashed ,
> stabed, nearly killed by trucks going through red lights, brocken
legs, had
> to retire from stress due to fatal accidents. Every day you have to
put
> with trams breaking down and being abused by motorists. and all on
shit
> wages. And as for having to get off our bums to change points over,
well
> most of them are ment to be automatic and your lucky if they work
Not to mentioned the annoy sound came from validators. Try to be on
time while watch out for doors, since condutors are no longer there add
on the hassel, also stupid bikers and pedestrians walk on tram right on
ways and won't give way to trams.

> So what do you do for a living?

> JVE wrote:
>
> > Awww.... The poor drivers. They don't have to collect fares, they
> > won't talk to passengers or give information, and now they even
have to
> > get up off their bums to change the points and push a button. The
> > Melbourne tram drivers have become a real bunch of wussies. The next
> > thing they won't want to do is push the pedals in the trams.
Been travelled by trams for years I have never met drivers like what
you described. Most of the drivers I met are very friendly, informative
and sometimes they will have a friendly chat with fellow passengers.

You can try out the alternative->buses, try "National Bus" for a few
days and tell me what you think.

Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/