Motive Power April 2000 issue

Just a quick note to let you know that the next issue is currently with
the printers, and expect copies back on next Wednesday (5th April).
Subscription copies are expected to be posted on either Wednesday or
Thursday, with shop and newsagency orders to follow over the next week.

Motive Power is constantly expanding, and we have now reached 16 pages
in colour, and plan to run at 52 pages in the future.

The Motive Power website is currently undergoing a facelift, and we now
have a new address:

 http://motivepower.zipworld.com.au/

Details and a sneak peek at the cover shot are now available at the new
site

Over the next few months we plan to introduce an online ordering system
for back issues and subscriptions.

Also a reprint of the out of stock February 1999 (issue No 4) has been
ordered, and expect this to become available within a few weeks. Back
issues are selling very strong, Issue No1 has sold out again, and issue
No 8 (October 1999) has also sold out.

Thanks for your time

Stuart Ellis