Re: City Rail Who would buy it anyway ?

Oh yes they could, there would be a few european and US concerns that would take
it over, milk as much money as they could get out of it (selling assets), run it
down, then ask the government/taxpayer for financial help,  in about 20 years
the money pot would be empty they would then hand it back to the taxpayer. Just
like the Victorian power system.

Chris