Re: Canberra Exhibition

I will have my trade stand there, including the ALPS printers and my
latest etched kits (almost ready to market). Big N scale showing with
Kerroby models, L&C kits (both also with HO) and myself.

Feel free to come and annoy me, even if you have no intention in buying
anything, I am well on my way to my second million... but I am three
million in debt :+}

Robert Carpenter
AUST-N-RAIL
www.aust-n-rail.com.au