Re: [Whole of this NG] Bill McNiven's [NSW] CityRail predictions

Hubert Lam wrote:

> attached is Bill's "predictions" made in the last days of 1999 (Word 97/2000 document). I think
> we'll all get another good laugh when we read over it again!!! I certainly did!
>
> Hubert
>
>                                     Name: CityRail predictions 2000.doc
>    CityRail predictions 2000.doc    Type: WINWORD File (application/msword)
>                                 Encoding: x-uuencode

Hubert:

1) This is a non-binaries newsgroup.  Posting binary files is bad netiquette.
2) I, and most sensible people would not open the attached file due to the very high possibility of
Word Macro virus infection.
3) If you wish to post the document to this group, open it in your Word processor, then Copy /
Paste the TEXT into a message for us all to enjoy.

Thanks.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au