Re: Rail link faces blowout: opposition: The Age

In article <4ckbdsc3gsai53nlmc11kt3l46ski0lei5@4ax.com>,
steam5me@dingoblue.net.au wrote:
> Rail link faces blowout: opposition
>
> The State Government has scorned opposition claims a project to build
> Very Fast Train link between Melbourne and several regional centres
will
> face a cost blow-out.
>
> http://www.theage.com.au/frontpage/20000320/A20137-2000Mar20.html
>
> Regards
>
> Yuri
> --
Hmmm! I wonder what Liberals is upto lately, last week they were
complaining government not acting quick enough to bring these project up
to scratch and today they reckon these projects are too expansive....?

Did they realised their "City link" repairing bill cost 7 billion
dollors which would likely to bankrupt the state?
Anyway these are the people who think we should buy new trains from
Europe and let our rail industry dies.

Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/