Re: [NSW] Whatever happened to 7920?

In article <38D44B37.F716CA6D@fastlink.com.au>,
The Railway Rasputin II  <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:
>Unless I have misunderstood your post, there is a 79 at thirlmere very
>much in working condition.

 Did some one finally fix it?. Last I heard it was missing its auxillary
alternator - removed for refurbishment, and then smart bod decided to
clean and repaint the alternators body - including the 7 colour coded
wires coming out of it.....
 For at least 2 years 7920 has sat there with an refurbished alternator
that no one knows how to reconnect...
 Some one may have recently had a brain storm and figured out how to
identify the leads and reinstalled alternator.