[NSW] Whatever happened to 7920?

When I was a nipper (in 1971 or so) I used to catch trains from the
Blue Mountains to the city every day.  I vaguely remember seeing the
old black shunter 7920 pottering around the yards.  It was a 39 ton
variant of the famous GE '44 tonner' (build at Schenectady if I recall
the place and spelling correctly).

IIRC, there were originally 4 of these: 7920 - 7923 inclusive, bought
in the early 50's. 7922 and 7923 were sold to the Commonwealth
Railways sometime, and 7920 and 7921 were sold in the the early 70's,
also to CR (IIRC again).  What happened then?  They have all probably
been scrapped decades ago, but it would have been nice to think that
one of them had been saved somewhere.

Thanks
--
Hugh McGuinness               e-mail: hughm@lucent.com     _--_|\
Lucent Australia              Telephone: +61 2 9935 5555  /      \