Re: New Melbourne trains & trams - Local content

> > > From the pretty pictures on the T.V. it looks like that the VLP
Motors
> > will
> > > be Exploder clones.
>
> > And NSW's Explorer/endeavour is WestRail's "Austlind clone" itself.
:-)

> The Australind itself is somewhat based on the XPT trailers.
And XPT is based on BR's HST. "Variety" is somewhat lacking in our
railway rollingstocks. I'm not asking for anything like "Thalys" or
"ICE", I'm just a little bit of changes, or modular style trains that
are introducing into UK's rail system lately. Recently people from EDI
said that modern/stylish looking trains not just prevent vadalism, they
also attract new patrons evidence such as QR's tilt train.

Hopefully there will be something surprising in the interior of the
train. (TVs ?)

--
Cheers
James