Re: Steam speed in Australia

Bet you do not get the illegal ones!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigiggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................ah!
and.....
just sit tight a minute sonny, I think I saw a problem back behind the
tender!
and the young Fireman, head down working on a bright fire, and keeping it in
good condition, was blissfully ignorant that the train brake had lost its
grip about Horseshoe, it had made the curves into and out of the Marsh, and
they were sitting above the bull paddocks. Driver returns with the staff and
stares down every attempt by the young fellow to query his old timer mate.
Years later after a similar far less serious problem with a Super Freighter,
it dawns on the older [Driver] fellow!
or so my Dad tells the story 8-)
Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/
Foundation President and Co-Founder
Hobsons Bay Model Railway Club Inc.
Operators of Australia's only 'Australian' Model Railway Show
Every Easter in Melbourne.
and my page
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/rods