Re: 3801 Limited 49's arrive

Roy Marshall <marsh@zip.com.au> writes:

>The plan at this stage is to triple head the Long Lunch Train next
>Wednesday (22/3) with the two 49's leading 4401 dead attached (there for insurance!)

Should make for some interesting photographs... As always, my services are
available if they need an extra driver qualified to work 49's.. 8-)

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport