Re: [SA] Football Park/West Lakes Line

Yes it's consistent with everything else coming out of SA.  I notice in the
March edition of Catchpoint there's a report of a rumour that the Outer Harbor
line beyond Glanville may be closed because there are already two bus routes
which serve the Le Fevre peninsula.  Well that's as good a reason as any!