[VIC] Interactive Train Drivers

Hi all,

I was on the 3:09 train from Mentone (South Eastern Melbourne), and i can
say, the train drivers are getting much better :)
We came to Caulfield, having 'this' driver, having a bit of fun, but it went
further at South Yarra. Over the PA came:

"OK Passengers, Yes you got it We are at South Yarraaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Believe me, the whole train was full of laughter, when this was announced..

Thanks Bayside, You have got someone with a funny bone, and many people
enjoyed it..

Klocky