Re: MVA 1.9.4 for Download! ~ Details on where to get it from inside!

Are you a programmer? Obviously not. The idea of BETA releases is to remove
bugs. I don't have time to test my program on every person's computer using
every variation of windows, and every variation of options. I have put error
handlers into my code which ask the user if they'd like to email me, so I
can fix it. If I was charging for my software I might actually do some
serious bug-testing, but since I am not charging and I don't have time
because I am a student, I cannot guarantee the no-bug status.

38D14BC6.8BB7D336@ozemail.com.au">news:38D14BC6.8BB7D336@ozemail.com.au...