Re: [Melb] Special train Ringwod Line this Sunday

----------
In article <9Aiz4.727$Zd2.547717@news0.optus.net.au>,
dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:

>Christopher_Martin GORDON (cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au) won a Nobel Prize for
>
>> I heard something about a steam/L class train running for the
>> Blackburn RSL.
>
>Supposed to be K190 and an L from Camberwell to Lilydale.
>
>Is K183 still doing Mordialloc shuttles the same day?

Both trains are operating, K 183 is doing its job solo. I don't have times,
but they are both shuttles, Camberwell-Lilydale and Mordialloc-Frankston

BTW David, when are you going to put a link to Steamrail on railpage.??

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne