Re: Railway simulations

David wrote:

> Can anyone help me find a decent  PC railway
> simulation,I've read quite a few reviews recently ....
> has anyone personal experience of any good ones.

PC Rail is quite good. A simulation of the area controlled by Strathfield Box is
being beta tested at the moment. One for the current layout of Hornsby Box is in
the planning stage.

PC Rail can be found at http://www.pcrail.co.uk/

There are PC-Rail demo downloads available from an Australian site as well:
http://home.citicomp.com.au/~ser567/demo.html

Links to other rail simulation sites can be found by going to
http://www.dogpile.com and searching for "PC Rail". Dogpile is a search engine
site that searches all other web search engines.

Rob