Re: CityRail (NSW) Where is set T20

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
38CB8518.7604E85D@ozemail.com.au">news:38CB8518.7604E85D@ozemail.com.au...
> "trendy rechauffé" wrote:
>
> > Mitch <this.is.not.my@email.address.com> wrote in message
> > AhEy4.45328$3b6.194974@ozemail.com.au">news:AhEy4.45328$3b6.194974@ozemail.com.au...
> > > I haven't seen it yet... :( I saw T1 every day for a week.
> > >

> > Talking of T1, has anyone noticed T20 (the first Tangara set). The 2
driving
> > trailers have those funny little "devils horns" on the roof. It looks
like
> > they were meant to house those antennas you can see on the roof a little
way
> > behind the "humps".
>
> They are the "go faster" bumps.  :-)

I love it! That must be like having spoilers on the back of cars to make
them go faster!

If they wanted to make the trains go faster, they should paint some "go
faster" stripes down the side. Like in the 70s and early 80s when they
painted the white "go faster" stripe down the side of the blue carriages!

bye tr