Re: [Melb] XP2001 Visits Melbourne

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
news:8afhnu$2m5$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
> XP2001 (which has been repainted into a new livery) visited Melbourne on
the
> morning of Friday 10th March for the first time.

Rather fitting that it visits the birth place of Federation! and Australias
fist Parliamentary home!
Wonder why   they decided to do that, I mean assemble Federal Parliament in
Melbourne.
We did have an impressive building to do it in...Perhaps Sydney did not, or
were not interested?
perhaps the 'sin' capital of Australia just built Pubs in those
days.......ah well!

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/