Re: [Vic] Colonial stadium Vline late night trains

I was working in the V/Line Pass Timetable Section, before NX took over, and this was in the
pipeline well before NX was on the scene. If the Managers knew of NX wanting these services, the
plebs did not know :). I did costings for these extra services and a proposed deal with GFC for
their "Home" games at Colonial.

--
Anamul (aka Peter Riley)
Bloody Proud 1/15 owner of "The Great One"

On 11-Mar-2000, "Signal Adjuster" <grime@dcsi.net.au> wrote:

> Now I think I would be right in saying that you would of had 2 chances of
> this happening with the old Vline.
> Correct me if I am wrong.
> Graeme

<Press release snipped>