Re: WL3/4 this weekend

I can cope with that Dave. I did not however say it will go via the
west for all those flamers out there who might confuse me with Dave.

> Hi Eric (better don your flame proof suit, you might get caught up in
it as
> well).

Most of the work after the awnings and bridge removal would be to the
two entrances as you would know. btw, someone with a colour chart said
it is not blue or purple but agapanthus.  I heard it will be ready by
the end of the month but who knows........

> I was wondering about that. When I was going to footy training on
Thursday,
> there were a stack of engineers (how do I know they were engineers?
suits,
> safety vests and hard hats - the combination sort of gives it away)
looking
> at all aspects of the remains of the old bridge.
>
> Once they get rid of it, there won't be that much left to do on it.

The bridge was advertised as going in February (during the night)
around the 2nd weekend (if I remember) but it did not occur. During
this time, the north car park was supposed to be closed. I note today
that the old bridge's bits were mainly placed on the southern side
behind the cab rank.

According to the CountryLink recorded info line, it is running via
Lithgow. When I was at the station earlier, it woud have been possible
for diesel trains to run via platform 1, platforms 2/3 (up/down mains)
were blocked by cranes etc.

> Sounds about right to me. Any idea what is happening with WT27/28?

It did surprise me a little about WL3/4, I expected it to run via the
South.
--
Eric
Visit my website