Re: WL3/4 this weekend

Eric Cartman wrote in message <8acgdp$j1c$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>Dave

Hi Eric (better don your flame proof suit, you might get caught up in it as
well).

>I believe it is going via the west. I will wait and see if it does or
>not.

Thanks for that - I want to get a pic of it from the top road of Zig Zag on
its way back out tomorrow afternoon, and I did not want to drive up if it
was not going to show (although the weather may mean that I won't bother).

>btw, the old bridge at Penrith is almost gone (1500 11/3). I think they
>are removing it today so they can run the Ghan and freighters tomorrow.

I was wondering about that. When I was going to footy training on Thursday,
there were a stack of engineers (how do I know they were engineers? suits,
safety vests and hard hats - the combination sort of gives it away) looking
at all aspects of the remains of the old bridge.

Once they get rid of it, there won't be that much left to do on it.

>My tip is that the awnings etc will be done tomorrow.

Sounds about right to me. Any idea what is happening with WT27/28?

Dave