Re: Smokey Mountain & Grizzley Flats Railroad.

> Don't see how they avoid liability by asking for donations.
> If they let people ride on their trains, they have a duty of care.
> If the thing falls over and someone is hurt, they'll still have to pay
whether or not they charged for a ride!!

Brave new world we live in! legal proffession all liars and morons, creating
a world of greed with them in the middle!

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

38c8e682_2@news.chariot.net.au">news:38c8e682_2@news.chariot.net.au...