Re: Midura Express Nov 99

At least it made something good to look at in the newsgroup even if we dont
see many pics there was no need to speak like that.
I can tell you he did send it to the pic site and for thoes of you who do
have scanners why not try sending some of your pictures there as well
because Robin does every couple of days and so does one or 2 other people .
If i had a scanner i would put my pics up on the newsgroup as well to get
some more australian trains onto that newsgroup as it is a shame not to see
pictures of australian trains not going up there more offten as it is mostly
us and european trains all the time.
So for all thoes out there why dont you put some of your photos on to the
newsgroup as i am sure that people around the world would love to see our
trains not just the ones from there own country.
andrew

8a971f$dr6$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:8a971f$dr6$1@news1.mpx.com.au...