Re: Overland

football i know all about that went to see the overland 2yrs ago somewhere
about 3 hours west of melbourne just to see the thing so packed with people
coming from adelaide to the g.
then after watching the thing go pass me and my mate then chased it all the
way back to spencer street
so if you missed out with the crows why not try port adelaide as im sure
they could use the support this yr as they are a sure thing to pick up the
woodern spoon but we will have to wait 22 more weeks to find out
andrew

38c39a91@dnews.tpgi.com.au">news:38c39a91@dnews.tpgi.com.au...

89vmjl$84j$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:89vmjl$84j$1@nnrp1.deja.com...