Re: How dumb are Aussie decision makers??

I'm just astounded that the Gov has decided in it's wisdom to increase beer
and wine excise by 9% a couple of months before the start of the GST. Reeks
of being bent over and shafted again by near sited Politicians who think we
all have very short memories and enjoy being ripped off again and again.

We've been told over and over that we will have a flat 10% GST across the
board, but I bet no one can come up with or even quote the supposed income
tax cuts that we were told would happen ? And my guess would be that the
blood sucking vampires hope we will forget about it until it's too late.

They made Woolworths stop putting GST labels on their goods even though they
were not charging GST, and why ? Because too many people came face to face
to the reality of what GST means to a trolley full of groceries and didn't
like it one little bit.

Anyway that my 2c worth

Marc Hunt
(Ex-Enfield Guard & GST Debunker)