[VIC] Kilmore East today

G527 in the old V/Line livery hauled today's Pioneer quarry train. It
departed the quarry at 1325 and passed Kilmore East station shortly
after this. G519 passed Kilmore East on the standard gauge at about 1600
(I'm not 100% sure about this) with an up freight. A77 (FA livery) and
A71 (V/line) hauled the up Tocumwal freight. It passed Kilmore East at
about 1750. Two NR's passed Kilmore East at exactly the same time with a
down standard gauge freight. Was the up Tocumwal running late or have
they changed the timetable for it? I didn't see the up XPT at Kilmore
East but I saw it from the Hume Freeway near Beveridge at 1825.

Here is a video capture of A77 in the Freight Australia livery:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/a77_a71.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and may not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au