Re: INDIAN PACIFIC

Peter and Susan wrote in message <38c23ca1.7405782@news.powerup.com.au>...

>I wonder what the price will be after Virgin Airlines starts!!!
>
>10 years ago Compass Airlines helped bury the Intercapital Daylight.

There will still be a market for the Indian Pacific, but the market will
change (slightly). There will still be tourists willing to pay the rates
they charge for First Class for a service that is not really worth what you
pay. Holiday Class will still be utilised by people who wish to see
something on the way.

I foresee Peasant Class either dying or being somewhat upgraded to comprise
some lounge and dining facilities. After all, there will still be people who
want to see some of the countryside while on their way.

Dave