Re: INDIAN PACIFIC

IP is not "aimed at pensioners", they just happen along because of
concessions - at least they used to.  Since it is no longer a Govt
operation, the pensioner fares ain't what they used to be, and I dare say
the pensioner loading is vastly reduced.

I happen to have crossed the Nullarbor 19 times by rail but now I'm a
pensioner it has suddenly become un-affordable,

Goldie

In beautiful Brisbane - taking the primus powered aluminium tube to Perth
later this month 'cos the IP costs too much now.

OS%v4.2347$ck3.526695@news0.optus.net.au">news:OS%v4.2347$ck3.526695@news0.optus.net.au...