Re: Melbourne's grey trams

I would have thought, for safety reasons, that a bright colour scheme would
be best. Given that trams have right-of-way at all times (something I did
not learn until I had driven around Melbourne for several days!!!!),
painting them an unobtrusive colour like grey seems to be asking for
trouble.

As for painting Sydney's trams a gay pink, maybe not a bad idea for the Pink
Triangle (inner Eastern suburbs), but most of us are still straight up here.

David Martin

BEKv4.11$GT4.1202@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:BEKv4.11$GT4.1202@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...