Re: NSW garret parts

Just a small point. They are not automatic stokers, they are mechanical.
Other locos I can think of that had mechanical stokers are NSW 57/58
classes and the VIC R class, I would think some of the SA locos aswell.
--
Dave Malcolm

chris@enet21.com.au wrote in article <38BF927A.F7FAD33F@enet21.com.au>...