Re: (NSW) - Dapto to Kiama Electrification

<signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8jfjoq$892$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8jfjoq$892$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> For anyone that's interested, we have just been awarded the contract to
> resignal the line from Dapto to Bomaderry as part of the Dapto to Kiama
> Electrification. So it won't be long till the train enthusiasts will be
> able to photograph their beloved V sets passing through Bombo (the
> closest railway station in Australia to the ocean) and other wonderful
> areas along the line. And get in quick to photograph the semaphores
> that are there 'cause their days are numbered :-)
>
> regards Ian
> Signal Design Engineer
> (Who just so happens to live in Dapto)

As long as you don't build in the new canal estate at Brownsville. After the
amount of rain we've had since yesterday it's probably underwater by now.
Will the floor of the Kiama tunnel need to be lowered to provide enough
clearance?
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton