Re: Re: Re: CityRail On Time Running

Do "all-stops" East Hills trains via Airport/Sydenham still run? If
they're in the weekday off peak, I know that they will skip Turella, and
if it runs via Sydenham, it will miss Bardwell Park and some other
station...

however at other times i'm not quite sure...

Dan got bored on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:58:49 GMT and so wrote the
following:

          Last Tuesday - the train I caught from Central was going to
stop all
          stations to East Hills via Wolli Creek = YUCK! Then it was
transposed to
          stop first at Turella via Sydenham (without stopping at
Redfern, Sydenham
          and Tempe) YIP PEE....