Re: CityRail On Time Running

My City bound V sets have been running on time. My connecting train at
Redfern (an all stations Banko via Regents Park around 0735) has been 12
mins late twice this week. The train arrived at Redfern today and about
15 CityRail staff got on thinking it went to Petersham. I heard a very
faint guards msg saying " First stop ... field". Needless to say I got
off immediately and watched half of my class head straight off to
Strathfield. Bwahahahaha  :-)

--
Any people you may meet from
time to time are merely  the