[VIC] R711 to Echuca

R711 ran its normal trip to Echuca today. The cowcatcher also appeared
to be repaired. I photographed the down trip between Sunbury and
Clarkefield at about 0845 (the top of the grade). The conditions were
pretty much the same as last week except it was a bit colder. The load
was BK - 3 or 4 steel aircon cars - RMS - PCO. I should have more
details about the aircon cars when I get the photos back. My video
camera is in for repairs so I can't play back a tape and get the consist
that way. :-(

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: