Re: XPLORER TECHNICAL DATA

That's about 1.5 tonnes of fuel per car. I think a 3 car Explorer would then
be hauling around 4.5 tonnes of fuel, at least for part of its
journey.....hmmmm..almost defeated its purpose. These Economy figures sound
too good to be true, if only my Holden would do as good!

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/