Re: (NSW) Scanner frequencies for rail

Ian wrote:

> Why on earth would any one want to listen to rail staff radio messages?

Cos they are informative, unlike your postings.

> Apart from being illegal, I'm sure it would be boring.

Hmmmm, then why is it not illeagal to buy them, nor is it illeagal to buy a
book of all the scanning frequencies within each state?

> How about we all listen in on your phone calls or have a gander at your
> Emails......Get a life Thomas.

Are you finished trolling people with your unintelligent messages within
this group?

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/